Items We Collect
Servers & Networking Equipment
Monitors, TVs & Projectors
Tablets, Phones & Consumer Electronics
Speakers, Amplifiers & Audio Systems
Wires, Cables & Plugs
Circuit Boards, Processors & RAM
Our IT & Electronic Waste Recycling Process
Arrange a Collection
1. Get in touch via phone or email. We’ll arrange a convenient time to collect your items.
No Fuss Collection
2. We’ll send you an ETA on the day of collection so you know when to expect us. Upon arrival, we’ll meet with your site contact to confirm the items being collected.
3. At our secure depot, items are unloaded to the booking in area. Items are assessed and audited. Hard drives are removed ready for data sanitisation.
4. Items go through our secure, certified, eco-friendly disposal process. Hard drives are sanitised using NCSC approved methods, or destroyed using specialist machinery.
5. As soon as your items have been processed, we’ll send you your hardware audit and certificates of data destruction.
Why Choose Us?
- Personal, reliable, and a tailored service every time
- No discreet costs, contracts, and commitments
- Free collections
- Certified data destruction using NCSC approved methods
- Free deinstallation and removal of equipment
- Free hardware audit report
- Out of hours and weekend collections
- Small or large quantities
- Responsible EU GDPR / WEEE compliant recycling
- Fast, efficient, hassle-free service